"GONDOLAS"

"GONDOLAS"
30X40 Original oil on canvas - for Sale

"Gina 1950"

"Gina 1950"
30x30 Original Oil on canvas - for Sale

"PONTE"

"PONTE"
30X24 Original oil on canvas - for Sale

"CANALE"

"CANALE"
60x48 Original oil on canvas - for Sale

Angela Pena

My photo
I grew up fascinated by color. The vibration of colors heightens the my senses and effects my paintings. Color is my inspiration and motivator.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

OMG





Another step for me. Please be patient. OK, here I go.


I am a painter and doing this full time has not come yet but is my passion to do so. I feel like I am being tormented by not being able to do so, obviously patience is not one of my attributes. I will use this as my diary to show my growth to become a full time painter. I am not a writer so please take this with a grain of salt. No wait, take it with a CUP OF SALT!!!!



I am just amazed by the people I have come across through Twitter. This has given me the fuel to be more open on the Web. It's a scary step but it must be done in my opinion. I envy some of the people. It's a good envy!



Thirty years ago, this did not exist for me. Today you can meet so many people who have the same interests and come across things you become interested in. At times it is so overwhelming because I want to take it all in but it's just too much and I have so little time to myself. I love it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment